IMT Vislink Solutions Shine at NAB 2018
By all measures, NAB 2018 was a resounding success for IMT Vislink, with our booth traffic the highest it’s ever been. Our goal this year was to make the experience for our visitors as informative and engaging as possible, and the feedback we’ve received has been highly positive.
We hope you were able to visit us at our booth. If not, here is a brief recap of the highlights, with some images shown at the end of the post:
- We introduced a live in-booth presentation and interview series that was very well-attended. Featured were presentations on popular IMT Vislink solutions, as well as discussions with noteworthy IMT Vislink product users like Emmy award winner Eric Austin, and some of our key integration partners including AP, CueScript and Clear-com. We’ll be posting video replays of them on our blog and social pages as they become available.
- We showcased, via a live multi-booth demo in conjunction with our integration partners, how our newsnet® ecosystem is incorporated into remote production workflows, and how it helps broadcasters maximize coverage while fully leveraging studio assets in the field.
- There was quite a buzz around our wireless camera systems areas, including the world’s first HCAM 4K UHD, our compact HD MicroLite 2 mid-market solution, and just-released EX200 Gimbal from Extreme Camera Systems, a wireless gyro-stabilized head that includes on-board power, COFDM video transmission, and our IMTDragonFly miniature transmitter.
- Another hot topic was our ATSC 3.0/spectrum repack product lines, and how our solutions are designed to address broadcasters’ unique ASI and IP transport requirements. In particular, our IPLink broadcast digital microwave point-to-point radio system continued to gain positive attention as our ‘bridge to the future’, allowing a smooth migration path as the industry prepares for a transition to ATSC 3.0 ultra-high definition off-air television.
- Our just-launched Vislink AirPro-75 satellite data terminal sparked a lot of conversations. This small, lightweight single-button deployment driveaway antenna system represents a new low-cost, efficient IP option that delivers instant connectivity. The AirPro is being fully integrated into newsnet, allowing studio workflows to be extended over satellite links.
If you would like additional information on the above solutions, or any of our other product lines, we invite you to contact your IMT Vislink representative or contact us directly at email@example.com.