IMT and Vislink Are Getting Ready for NAB Show 2017!
IMT and Vislink are gearing up for the fast-approaching NAB Show 2017. The event, which takes place in Las Vegas, NV, April 22-27, will mark their first joint appearance at the broadcasting industry’s marquee venue. NAB Show, produced by the National Association of Broadcasters, is the world’s largest annual convention encompassing the convergence of media, entertainment and technology.
IMT and Vislink will be teaming up in Booth #C8008 to showcase a wide array of video capture, delivery and management products and solutions, including the following:
- IMT Nulinx-IP Compact, a self-contained, point-to-point bi-directional microwave fixed link solution that supports current ATSC 1.0 and future ATSC 3.0 standards;
- Vislink UltraLite, the world’s first end-to-end wireless 4K UHD live video solution and the all-new HCAM, the next generation of HEVC 4K UHD camera transmission;
- Highly-Miniaturized Wireless Video Systems for drone/UAV, bodycam, live sports broadcast and reality-based production applications;
- Vislink Newsnet, a revolutionary approach to ENG operations that brings studio workflows directly to the field;
- Vislink ViewBack, a lightweight, low power, low latency, dual channel diversity receiver-decoder that enables quicker production and more effective collaboration between camera operators and studio teams; and
- Vislink SatWare, a high-performance embedded computing and routing system designed to provide enhanced capability and simplified use of broadcast equipment in the field.
IMT and Vislink will have a full team of account reps, solution engineers and management personnel on hand at their booth to speak with visitors and demonstrate products. To schedule a meeting, or for additional information, please contact John Procacci, Vice President of Sales, at firstname.lastname@example.org.